Friday, December 17, 2010

Poptropica Cheats How To Get Free Credits

What had he done?

Before want to give you what you read below is one of the most remarkable stories ever told. And until now, none of the suspects in question wanted to issue any statement, but it is time for someone to talk about it.

Callodehacha currently has more than four thousand followers, about two thousand tweets and still do not know the taste of semen Hector Suarez Gomis (Gomisgomis).

What had he done?

I'll tell you a story I have not heard before, a story about the esc Andalo largest in the history of Twitter in English . The story behind what is now known as The Favgate .

Today I plead innocent of all charges being made against me, but I can not help but think of the chances of the situation, the motivations of an act so vile and ethical issues of a practice like this.

I ask you to forget everything you think you know about it. For I know the facts better than anyone, know the suspects, I seen the evidence and of course I've heard, and all theories: What if I did, that if I did not, but if I did not even know I did. To the extent that today I can no longer distinguish reality from fiction. What's nights when I wake up, sweating, consumed by guilt, drowning in a deep cry. Now, gentlemen, sit and relax.

This is the story of how I would have done (If I had done) :

of today is known throughout the country and the existence of multiple Twitter accounts suspected - you have little or no follower - which fav engage a specific user. In fact several Tuitstars - Some even with 10,000 fans! - are related to what is known as the biggest scam Twitter in English. But none has caused such a splash, not much surprise as Callodehacha.

Now that I pause to remember all this, it seems confusing, it seems blurry, and I do not recognize. Now I breathe more calm than before because I know I I did not.

But the evidence is very clear, and to work my innocence argument would have to explain the accounts and casually tweeted me Favean just me. Can someone take the trouble to create an account in order fav to someone else? "With nothing to gain? There are nights where I believe that yes, I know it's hard, but I believe that it is. In order to close in the end, this bitter chapter of my life ... but what if I had I done? "I would have done the same? How would have done?

guess first of all need a mobile - a reason to perform an act as despicable as it - in my case would have been greed, fame , and all it represents to be on the homepage of Favstar. But what would have been easier not to ask my followers who tweeted me, or tell my close friends about my plan? I do not would do well, especially to them, who believe in me. Do not drag them to the spiral profound shame and self pity. No. I would own. I would single-handedly.

Create two accounts I would have been futile, because if my purpose had been to be constantly on the Leaderboard Favstar.fm, I guess I need more: About thirty accounts , thus ensure my purpose. But for God's sake, would suspect that the accounts were the same thirty Favearan me and all my Tweets Retuitearean, after all twitterers are people who spend much time on the computer and possibly suspect. Then create twice, say sixty accounts , and alternated constantly. On the other hand, would be important for Tweets had any sort of quality, so when will the Leaderboard these were not the only accounts that have Faveado.

If I had been guilty there probably would have stopped everything, if he had been guilty I might have repented. Would have heard the voice of my mother on the edge of the bed saying "There has never been anyone like you, I can feel it. One day save the oppressed and the damned. One day you'll be a good man."

I would have avoided. If it had been me, maybe I could have been evaded. Always had, but that day would have been different . For some reason that day would not think of the pain and suffering this would cause me. Not think the punishment he would receive, nor the damage it would do to all the people who believed in me. And specifically not think of hurting my mother. Instead, go on my computer and go directly to the page Favstar. The voices in my head scream to continue, support me, give me courage. All but the fading voice of my mother, think I wonder what me now?
As soon as it began would be over. My Tuit would be on the Leaderboard for the first time, in view of all, still would not understand but I know I would be fine. Thirty favs! Fifty favs! One hundred favs! Two hundred favs! Suddenly it would be someone new, someone different, someone who needed but could not trust you anymore.

So all continue for many months. While Callodehacha fame grew, while becoming someone who was not me, and I could no longer control. would not know who I was, I could not know what was real and what is not.

Then something would go terribly wrong and I know what happened, but could not explain exactly how. Front of my computer would not I know how I got there, or when, or even why I'm there. Suddenly I begin to remember, slowly. Suddenly I see my mother sitting on the edge of the bed asking me to be a good man, I see my hamster, Claudio, my favorite star that died in the refrigerator, I see my father. It's cold, very cold.

Now what? I am facing my computer, with their hands stained in blood. never seen so much blood in my life . Is that blood? Who is? Is it mine? Am I hurt? I'm still very confused What happened here?
Moments later my tears feel rushed. "Maybe I should try again, maybe I should have done differently" would say no, just silence. Think in the months that we laugh together, you and me. Many of these so beautiful that I would not be sure if they deserved. How he had ruined everything. How he had sent all to cock. As I said before I : This is a love story, like many others, without a happy ending.

rest happened yesterday or yesterday or today. The rest you already know.

But I guess we can all breathe easy now, because we now know that I did not, and that I would be unable to do anything so despicable.

And now I think,
You were right about everything, mom.
never been anyone like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment