Thursday, March 17, 2011

28 Years Old With Pancreatic Cancer

Mevale replies

Bad impressions.
Hi, well what happened is that my boss found me on the original, pulling me some medium-resolution copies of my anus. Since then how to act when I'm mole in the office. What do you recommend?

Leaño -Bertha. Guadalajara, Jal .


Mevale Angelica.

Dear Bertha: Okay, first I need to send some of those copies to give me an idea of \u200b\u200bhow serious your situation is. Meanwhile if you throw it stumble it a knowing smile and tries to start a conversation about a hot topic. If that does not put your finger on her lips and whisper in his ear "I could suck all the marrow of the bones through your penis in exchange for your silence." Also ask if you are crack. ***



What do I do? My girlfriend does not want to have sex and is already almost a month.
I still can not say anything. Please I am very nervous when I talk to her about sex Can you help?

-Jorge Alarcón. Villa Hermosa, Tab.


Mevale Angelica.

Dear George: The only time a woman must wait for her man a month to have sex is if you are 17 years and 11 months. Do not ask, just attack him through the anus. Women we love behind.


***
After how much time a woman without sex being a virgin again?
Hi, Angelica. First of all I want you to know that I loved the paper that you did as a Dreamer fat and horrible. Well, it took almost a month without having sex with my boyfriend and I wonder how long after I reattaches the vagina.

-Angeles Zatarain. Villa Hermosa, Tab .


Mevale Angelica.


Dear LA: I do not know, but I'm sure it's more than 7 years, 6 months and 27 days. ***



Beauty Tips.
want you to know that you look extremely well for a 63 year old woman made entirely of iguana skin grafts. What is your secret?

-Jimena Treviño. San Pedro Garza, NL.


Angelica Mevale.

Dear Jim: Many do not know, but actually I'm dead. I guess the secret is life eternal pact with Satan. (Fun fact: Did you know that it is physically impossible to sneeze and be dead at the same time.) Also, never lame with an iguana, is a long tongues. (Yes, I can be funny).

***

First record.
Hello Angie, I like the guy who finally dared to ask me out. Do you have any advice for a first date?

Yennifer -Perez, Itztapalapa. DF.


Mevale Angelica.


Dear Yenny: Yeni Yeni Yeni. Damn Worm. Who told you that we are friends to call me Angie? Did you know that I can rip both eyes just thinking about it? Also, did you know that I can suck the mercury in a thermometer as temperature records anal an elder in his deathbed (and maybe already have done in the last 72 hours)?
If you really like the guy dressed sexy but not vulgar. Dress according to your body type. Your body type has legs? Two? Use a pair of pants that accentuate! Also please tape to cover all your vaginal area. Some guys do not smell like a lady's body fluids on the first date.

***

not want to die alone. Usually
guys say I'm very attractive and it's intimidating to know when. Any suggestions?


Mevale "Angelica. Miguel Hidalgo, DF.


MeVale Angelica.

Dear Angelica: First of all, I I can guarantee that nobody told you that. But a good tip to break the ice is to start a conversation. Tell me something about yourself to gain confidence: What is your favorite movie, what you like doing in your spare time, the number of punches you fit in your vagina at the same time.
PD: You're the reason Jesus has not returned. I hate you.
PD2: I hope you could help.

***
Mevale Angelica is a Mexican actress and born in 1789 and currently resides in Mexico City and works for callodehacha.com


* NO ANGELICA MEVALE LATIM ANY IN THE PROCESS *

0 comments:

Post a Comment