Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Davidoffs Cigarettes Malaysia

Course English quick contest pictures gallery

always concerned about the ICC readers, I suggest the crash course in English that my Sister emailed me. Thanks to him, I survive as a man at professional meetings in California. For example, when I see that a project is at risk and I want to propose any radical alternatives "From lost to river ! " And all nod and applaud at the meeting. A marvel! This is one of the secrets of my success and here I share with you. You can too!:
From lost to the river
a Paddle

You Have More Than little street tale
You have more tale than little street

The mother Who Gave birth to him
The mother who bore him

Sissy the last
Marica last

For if the flies
Just in case

Shit little parrot parrot
Cágate Morning-singer


CANTAMAÑANAS

To fuck the female pig Joder the sow


To put a cigar in a cigar


Meter My happiness in a hole
My joy in a well-o

Which Which

Your bread has gone

You
pan has gone

Everywhere They boil beans baked beans everywhere

Go out by legs legs
Exit

It is Not turkey mucus
feat not Lets

fuck me go Do not fuck with me Let


That if you want rice Catherine
What if you want rice
Catalina
To go by the Ubeda's mountains
go by the hills Ubeda

You see less Than Joseph Milks Ves
unless

Pepe Leches Until Then Goodbye Lucas Lucas

The gold
the Arabian man that shit gold shit
The Moor

You
shite Burt Lancaster Burt's fucked Lancaster

I am not Able to, I am not Able to
I can not, I can not

Send eggs!
Send eggs! I can not


with my soul with my soul I can not

You hallucinate little cucumbers pickles
Alucine

You do not give foot with ball
not give foot with ball

Coward of the prairie
funky
prairie
Sinful torpedo Torpedo sinner


Seven horses come from Peacefulness
Bonanza Seven horses come from

To you They Gave you a label of anisette of the monkey
to you gave you a label of anisette of the monkey

High to the Meritorious one! Stop
worthy!

Brother-in-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!! Cuñaaaaaaaaaaaaaao
!
What is fun? Menudo indecent art of translation! Useis Do not ever! I think my beloved Agnès bite me for posting such a freak, or worse, ban me again to participate in your page. With luck, he lied to me will only Úbeda comentaril a lesson.

Categories: A great

0 comments:

Post a Comment